The company's internal organization consists of specialized departments which work in concert and provide synergy between all company divisions.
Systems and electrical engineering
This is the core of T&T Sistemi. Our ability to apply the engineering knowledge we have gained over the years across a broad spectrum of industries allows us absolute flexibility. Indeed, our internal divisions are mainly involved in the design of electrical, engineering and control systems. The solutions they design are used in the Oil & Gas, Power Generation and Transportation fields; the Engineering division of T&T Sistemi combines different skills (engineering, design, project management), for EPC Contractors and end customers. In both cases, the work involves developing specific solutions based on the needs of the client which are designed to allow him to achieve his objectives.
- Design of control systems, analysis and implementation of P&ID, service.
- Feasibility studies, project development and systems implementation, coordination of subcontractors.
- Design and project management.
- Design of MV and LV systems (Substations, Switchboards, power production and distribution systems)
- Design and development of industrial safety systems compliant with IEC 61936 - Testing and verification
This division is responsible for the design of automatic electrical panels for control systems used in industrial processes. The solutions are designed according to the specific needs of the client, and ensure full compliance with industry regulations. T&T Sistemi has years of experience in this area, working mainly with large businesses in the Oil & Gas, Power Generation, Transportation, Pharmaceutical, Textile and Construction industries.
- Hardware Design
- PLC Software Design and Development
- Design and development of SCADA systems
This division builds custom drivers in C/C++/C#, aimed at creating an interconnection between monitoring systems and equipment with non-standard protocols. The division has seen a lot of growth over the years and carried out many large projects, especially in the transportation industry (metro systems in Naples, Milan, and Copenhagen). Communication systems are developed for use in both homogeneous and heterogeneous systems, with software integration using standard programming platforms, like Microsoft or Linux.
- Design of transmission systems, communication drivers
- Design of railway and tram software applications
- RAMS modeling to verify safety levels
- Supervision and control support
This division focuses on the design and development of experimental control solutions and the optimization of existing ones for use mainly in Automation, Service and Testing. Application is widespread in the Power Generation and Oil & Gas industries, where complex systems that involve mechanical, control engineering and programming skills are in use. The division works closely with the Integration and R & D departments.
- Design of compliant HW systems
- Dynamic simulation of rotating machinery, Oil & Gas plants, power plants
- FPGA data acquisition and signal processing
Research and development The research and development department is involved in the study of new data acquisition and processing techniques in every field where T&T Sistemi works. The division's activities are key to maintaining the highest quality standards and support all engineering processes in T&T Sistemi's areas of operation (Oil & Gas, Power Generation, and Transportation).
- Design of test benches for electric cars
- Design of torque test benches
- PC simulations
- Construction of single-phase electric network analyzers
- Capacity development and use of electronic interface circuits with sensors and transducers, optical and opto-electronic measurement systems, real-time data acquisition systems.